We are pleased to share the list of Polish institutions nominated to participate in the 2022 Fulbright Specialist Program.
Fulbright Specialist Program enables a short-term collaboration with American specialists at Polish higher education institutions, as well as educational, scientific, research, cultural and medical institutions and non-governmental organizations. As part of this year’s competition, we received 18 applications, including 14 named applications (when the institution indicates a selected Specialist for the project) and 4 open applications (when the institution is looking for a Specialist for the project). The Board of the Polish-U.S. Fulbright Commission approved the list of 5 nominated institutions:
- Institute of Meteorology and Water Management – National Research Institute, field of study: Earth and environmental sciences, project title: “Development of fire modeling with the WRF-Sfire”.
- University of Rzeszów, Institute of Archeology, field of study: archeology, project title: “Public Archeology to Save Polish Heritage”.
- Cracow University of Economics, Institute of Finance, field of study: economics and finance, project title: “Reforming financial education in a rapidly changing world”.
- University of Opole, Faculty of Health Sciences, field of study: health sciences, project title: “Best Practices and Innovations in Gerontology”.
- Łukasiewicz Research Network – Poznań Institute of Technology, field of study: technical informatics and telecommunications, project title: “Strategy for development of AI competences”.
Congratulations to the nominated institutions! Projects, which include the engagement of U.S. Specialists, may be completed by the end of September 2023.