We have completed the selection process for the Fulbright Graduate Student Award 2024-25 and we are pleased to present the list of candidates nominated to receive this grant.
Fulbright Graduate Student Award are grants for Polish citizens interested in starting a graduate program in the United States. The award funds the first year of graduate studies at any accredited American higher education institution with the possibility of renewal for the second year.
This year’s call for applications closed on April 24, 2023. We received 58 applications. The grant application procedure included substantive evaluation of the proposed project prepared by 3 independent experts and an interview with selected candidates whose applications received the highest number of points. As a result, 4 people were nominated to receive the award and 2 were placed on the waiting list.
Candidates nominated for the award:
- Barbara Klaudel, Gdańsk University of Technology, Gdańsk
- Łukasz Kołodziej, University of Warwick, Coventry
- Karolina Korgul, Oxford University, Oxford
- Weronika Witkowska, West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin, Szczecin
Candidates placed on the waiting list:
- Sebastian Kuchczyński, The Karol Szymanowski Academy of Music in Katowice, Katowice
- Tomasz Wiktor, Academy of Fine Arts in Wrocław, Wrocław
Candidates nominated for the award are working hard now to submit an application to the U.S. higher education institution of their choice. The condition for receiving this grant is obtaining an offer of admission from an American institution of higher education.
Congratulations and fingers crossed!