Audience: Individuals visiting Fulbright Poland website or social media profiles
Last update: October 2020
Unless otherwise stated, the content on our website is made available under the CC BY-NC 4.0 license and is for informational and educational purposes only. We strive to ensure the highest quality and accuracy of the published content; however, if you come across information on our site that is out of date, incomplete, or misleading, please contact us.
Cookies and similar technology
Cookies are small text files installed on the device of the user browsing the website. Cookies collect information that facilitates the use of the website – e.g. by remembering the user’s visits to the website and the activities performed by him or her.
- cookies with data entered by you (session ID) for the duration of the session (user input cookies);
- authentication cookies used for services that require authentication for the duration of the session (authentication cookies);
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication (user centric security cookies);
- multimedia player session cookies (e.g. flash player cookies), for the duration of the session (multimedia player session cookies);
- persistent cookies used to personalize the user’s interface for the duration of the session or a little longer (user interface customization cookies).
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en-GB
You can at any time verify the status of your current privacy settings for the browser used using the tools available at the following links:
We do not collect any personal data when you visit our website. You may decide to send us your personal data voluntarily, for example, in an email with a comment or question, in which case we will use your data only to reply to your message. With the exception of legally-ordered investigations, we do not forward e-mails to any outside organizations.
In most cases we do not delete the messages we have received, but instead, archive them. At your request, we can delete a message and the e-mail address associated with it. Such requests should be sent to [email protected]
Our website contains links to social websites and other types of third party websites. By using the link you are leaving our website and going to an external site where you are subject to the privacy policies of the external party.
We make every effort to post links only to verified and secure third party websites, however, we are not responsible for the content contained in them.
We may process your personal data when you are visiting our profiles in social media (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin). These data are processed only in connection with keeping the profile, including to inform you about our activity and to promote various types of events and services. The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data by the Administrator for this purpose is its legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in promoting its own brand.
We may use plugins from social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube , LinkedIn and Twitter. Plugins allow you and us to share the content published in the selected social network. The use of plugins causes that the given social network receives information about the use of our website by you and can assign it to the your profile created in the given social network. We, as your data controller, have no knowledge of the purpose and scope of data collection by social networks. Detailed information on this can be found at the following links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=pl_PL
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
Note on changes to this statement